1) How much do you charge?
We provide services for small residential to large commercial sites. Charges are based on the condition of the property and the size of the area to be serviced. We will provide a free quote as long as you are in our service area.
2) Do you do residential lawn maintenance?
Yes, we provide residential and commercial lawn maintenance to include mowing, edging, weed eating and blowing of hard surfaces.
3) Do you do one time mowing jobs?
Yes, we provide one time mowings if you are in our service area.
4) Can you mow my lawn today?
Yes, depending on if we are servicing your area of town on that given day.
5) What is the most popular service you provide?
The basic plan (mow, edge, weed eat, blow, hand weeding and shrub trimming).
6) Form of payments?
We accept check, cash and credit cards.
7) How long does it take to get an estimate?
Call us now and we will give you an initial visit price over the phone.
8) What are your service areas?
We serve the Lafayette, Broussard, Youngsville, Scott, Carencro and Breaux Bridge areas.
9) Do you provide references?
Yes, upon request.
10) Are you licensed and insured?
Yes, we staff a licensed landscape horticulturist and a commercial pesticide applicator. We carry workman's compensation for our employees as well as general liability insurance.
11) How long have you been in business?
12) What services do you provide?
Lawn and Landscape maintenance, pressure washing, hydroseeding, fertilization and weed control and holiday and event decorating.
13) Do you have uniformed employees?
Yes, we have a properly trained and knowledgeable staff.
14) What happens if your lawn mower breaks down?
We have back up mowers, trucks and all handheld equipment to get your job done professionally year round.